Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Reflection

I thought that this project was pretty enjoyable and a great learning experience. I found out so much on the way slaves were treated and how they escaped through the Underground Railroad. I really worked quite a lot on this, but I really don't think I gave it 100% of my efforts, especially on revision. Even though I didn't give it my all I think that i did pretty well on it. I also had some help from my friends with the revision though.

The topics I chose were chosen, all for a reason. The topics I chose were ones that would work well with each other and they all had to be read in the right order, so I did my best with that. I did have quite a few issues on this blog though. I had a lot of problems with my revision and also quite a few on genre uses. I got through revision by asking friends to help revise and of course I had to also help them out too. After a while of thinking on genres I had formulated a list and it came out quite nice. I really do think this was a great experience, becasue if all the new information I learned and many different types of genre. I especially liked it becasue we got to choose our topic. It was something where I would be able to choose something I want to learn about and not just what the teacher wants us to learn.

No comments: