Monday, May 12, 2008

jan/24/1731

Dear Journal,
I have been captured by white men today who charged into my house! They grabbed me and chained me up. I was taken onto a ship with millions of others. It is night right now and this place is crowded. There is no where to move. Absolutely none. We are all on top of each other and sometimes men would get into fights because of the small amount of space. I'm so thirsty right now and I have no way of getting it because of there is no space. This is absurd. How dare these people charge into our country and abduct people! Are they going to sell me? Is my master going to be nice? No matter where I go it can’t be worst than here can it?

Alexander Montgomery

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

I like the journal entry, but again, you need to proofread. The information is good, but I want a little more.